StretchLab Willowbrook is seeking Flexologists

StretchLab Willowbrook is seeking Flexologists

by Amanda Oliver -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Aurora Exercise Science Department!
I am the owner of StretchLab Willowbrook in the Chicago suburbs.
StretchLab Willowbrook is seeking out great candidates to be Flexologists. We have about 16 Flexologists on staff that have backgrounds in Occupational Therapy, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, PTA, and personal trainers certification backgrounds and other related fields.  
We are an assisted stretching studio, our Flexologists give our clients one-on-one stretch sessions designed to help with flexibility, range of motion, and mobility issues. Our Studio is one of the top performers in the nation. I am currently looking at expanding to Elmhurst and Naperville and so there are also opportunities to grow in a management capacity. Here is our website:
If you know of any recent Aurora grads or soon to be graduating students that are looking for work and want good experience, we would love to talk to them. We will also hire current students that have earned a personal trainer cert (ACE, NASM, NCSM,AFAA,ISSA etc). We will train them through our FTP (Flexologist Training Program) which consists of about 70 hours at our expense. They will "cross pollinate" with other Flexologists who come from other disciplines.They also will get great experience, one-on -one, with our clients who range from 12 to 90. Our clients are wide and varied- - youth athletes, active and sedentary, fit and unfit, with a whole host of "opportunities" i.e. tight muscles, poor mobility, imbalances- - you name it we've seen it. 
This position is part time 20-30 hours which can be flexible to fit many schedules. It may be a good fit for those pursuing their second degree, or are looking for practical experience, or who are looking to fill out their workweek.
The link for applicants is:
PLEASE feel free to share this with any colleagues you think may have a student or graduate in mind that may be interested in this position. Also, let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to show you the studio and set up a full stretch session, my compliments, so you can see what it's all about. 
Best,
Jay Aldrich
--

Jay Aldrich | Owner StretchLab Willowbrook

A:50 63rd Street, Willowbrook, IL 60527 P: (708) 296-8757 Studio Phone: (708) 391-5400

Linkedin : Jay Aldrich

378 words