MSW Internship Training Program - Advanced Clinical/Mental Health Focus

MSW Internship Training Program - Advanced Clinical/Mental Health Focus

by Larry Lesure -
Number of replies: 0

Greetings,

If you are planning to start your advanced field placement in Fall 2021. Please read the information below. 

Good luck!

Good Morning Larry,

I am writing to introduce myself as well as to send some information to you regarding A Safe Haven Foundation's MSW Internship program.  My name is Monique Cleminson, I am a Clinical Psychologist with A Safe Haven Foundation.  I have been with the agency  (formerly Chicago Christian Industrial League) for the past 21 years, first as a clinical intern myself and then as the Director of Clinical Training. We have had a doctoral training program in Clinical Psychology for many years and are now very excited to announce the start of our Advanced MSW Clinical/Mental Health Focus Internship Program under the supervision of our lead LCSW, Amber McKinley! Our program has the following tracks and application deadlines:

Spring-Summer Term: January - August, 24 hours per week (applications due by November 15)

Fall-Spring Term: August - May, 24 hours per week (applications due by June 15)

I am attaching the MSW Internship Training Program Description, application, Amber McKinley's Resume, and my CV to this email.  Please feel free to reach out with any questions.  I look forward to the potential new training partnership with your program!

Sincerely,
Monique Cleminson

MONIQUE CLEMINSON, PSY.D. DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL TRAINING | ASAFEHAVEN

mcleminson@asafehaven.org | T 773.435.8300 Ext. 8344   

2750 WEST ROOSEVELT ROAD | CHICAGO, IL 60608 | www.ASafeHaven.org