CC Renews Internship Openings--Round Lake and Chicago

CC Renews Internship Openings--Round Lake and Chicago

by Larry Lesure -
Number of replies: 0

CC Renews is a program offering crisis intervention services, case management, and behavioral health services for people who have experienced multiple victimizations and need services to start the healing process. We are collaborating with many other partnering agencies to provide much needed services to the community.

At this time, we are looking for interns for both our Round Lake office as well as our Austin neighborhood in Chicago. We are also hiring for case management and therapist positions within the Austin area. Many employees of Catholic Charities, myself included, have completed both bachelor and master’s levels internship at our various locations and found future employment within the agency. Since many of us have started off in internship positions within the agency, we value the importance of providing an internship site where professional growth and learning is valued and important.
I am attaching job descriptions with this letter in hopes that you can spread the word and possibly add Catholic Charities to the internship list that is available for your undergraduate and graduate students as a potential site. We are currently looking for case management and therapist interns.  Thank you for your time. 

If you have any further questions, inquires, or information needed, feel free to contact myself, Daisy Gonzalez, Clinical Manager at dagonzalez@catholiccharities.net<mailto:dagonzalez@catholiccharities.net>, or Carla Gutierrez, Program Director at cgutierrez@catholiccharities.net<mailto:cgutierrez@catholiccharities.net>