This site is for fully online courses only. If you have required face-to-face meetings for your course, please access Moodle via the Moodle for on-campus courses.
Course Access Information
- Students gain access to Moodle course shells the Friday before the start of the term.
- Failure to access your online course shell by 3pm of the first Friday of the course will result in an administrative drop from the course.
- Students must use WebAdvisor to add or drop courses via valid dates listed on the Academic Calendar located to the right under Student Resources. Please contact Student Accounts at 630-844-5470 or email@example.com for the refund policy.
- Are you having problems logging in? Contact ITS Help at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-844-5790.
- For all other technical problems with Moodle - please use the help desk located on the right hand side of this page. (24/7)
- Note: Moodle will work with just about any browser. However, AU ITS recommends the use of Firefox. If you use MS Internet Explorer, you may encounter problems downloading files (such as Word or PowerPoint files) placed in the course by your instructor. Because of certain security weaknesses in IE, Microsoft uses a default setting that blocks the automatic downloading of files. The result will be a blank white frame and an error message from IE.
Title IX - Non-Harassment Statement: Important notice for Students, Faculty, Coaches, Administration and Staff
- Link here (http://aurora.edu/hr/title-ix.html) to read the full statement. This notice outlines Aurora University's commitment to address and eliminate harassment and sexual harassment wherever it occurs. Information includes how to report harassment and where to obtain assistance in stopping harassment.
- If you have questions about this policy, please contact Human Resources, at email@example.com